Exceptional Educational Opportunities
Our educational sessions have been completely redesigned with you in mind, and there’s something for everyone! Choose from over 80 sessions that cover topics that most concern you and your business.
Hear from top experts on
- Effective strategies to prepare for the implementation of the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM), which begins on January 1, 2020
- Home care and hospice regulatory changes, including quality, finance, and compliance topics
- Innovations in palliative care and hospice, including technology, quality assurance and business development
- Trends in care continuum management and the development of relationships to facilitate care
- Growth and development of staff, beginning with talent acquisition
- Business and workforce development, leadership, and financial management for private duty and private pay organizations
These sessions will leave you informed and excited to implement new ideas in your workplace.
Pre-conferences will offer a more focused exploration into key topics
- H3IT: International Conference on Home Healthcare, Hospice, and Information Technology
- PDGM Summit: An In-Depth Primer
- NAHC Grassroots Advocate Boot Camp