Exceptional Educational Opportunities
Our educational sessions have been completely redesigned with you in mind, and there’s something for everyone! This year, we had over 80 sessions that explored important topics that most concern you and your business.
Top experts spoke on
- Effective strategies to prepare for the implementation of the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM), which begins on January 1, 2020
- Home care and hospice regulatory changes, including quality, finance, and compliance topics
- Innovations in palliative care and hospice, including technology, quality assurance and business development
- Trends in care continuum management and the development of relationships to facilitate care
- Growth and development of staff, beginning with talent acquisition
- Business and workforce development, leadership, and financial management for private duty and private pay organizations
Our sessions left attendees informed and excited to implement new ideas in their workplace.
Pre-conferences offered a more focused exploration into key topics
- H3IT: International Conference on Home Healthcare, Hospice, and Information Technology
- PDGM Summit: An In-Depth Primer
- NAHC Grassroots Advocacy Boot Camp