National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB)
This program has been approved for Continuing Education for 11.5 total participant hours by NAB/NCERS. Approval Number 20201012-102.25-A59438-IN
Domains of Practice to be eligible for Continuing Education (CEs) for Nursing Home and Assisted Living Administrators
- Nursing Home Administrators (NHA)
- Residential Care/Assisted Living Administrators (RCAL)
- Home and Community Based Services (HCBS)
You will be able to download your NAB CEs after the conference. The Provider/Sponsor agree to provide individual certificates of program attendance to each individual participant which will list the following: sponsor name, attendee name, program title, sponsor signature, number of hours attended, and NAB National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) approval number.
We are required to report all attendee CE records to the CE Registry within 30 days from the end of the conference. Your certificate is not valid until you have a NABVerify CE Registry. If you do not create a CE Registry and forward your NAB ID number to NAHC, we are not obligated to report your attendance to the CE Registry after 45 days of your completing the course.
- If you have a CE Registry, please forward your NAB ID, which starts with R, followed by 7 digits to NAHC within 5 days to promptly validate your certificate.
- If you do not have a NAB ID, you can create an account in the CE Registry within 5 days to confirm your attendance and receive credit. To create a NAB CE Registry account, visit https://www.nabweb.org/ and click on Member Login at the top right of the page. Click on “Not a member? Sign Up!” Once you have completed this step, click on “CE Registry” on the Manage My Account page. You will be taken to a new page with your Account Details, click on the orange button labeled “Begin CE Registry.” Click on the Begin/Start CE Registry button (not HSE) and complete the requested information (license number, state).
- To find your NAB ID, visit the Account Details page by clicking on the My Account button in the upper right hand corner of the page. Your NAB ID starts with an R, followed by 7 digits. This number, along with your name, will be what you should give the sponsor of any courses you attend so they can register your attendance and you get proper credit. For instructions on how to set up a NAB Verify account, click here.
If you have further questions, please contact NAB directly at 202-712-9040.