Uncover Your Potential for Success
This fall you’ll have the opportunity to gather with your fellow pioneers in home care and hospice at the 2019 Home Care and Hospice Conference and Expo in Seattle, Washington. You will hear from leading educators and inspirational keynote speakers who will leave you empowered and inspired. You will also find the industry’s largest marketplace of buyers and sellers in our Expo.
Who should attend?
This conference is for you if you work in…
- Business Development
- Clinical Disciplines
- Executive Leadership
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Nursing Management
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Multiple networking opportunities with peers, industry experts, and home care and hospice leaders
- Over 60 hours of home care and hospice-specific education
- Special, intensive pre-conferences on Information Technology, PDGM, and Grassroots Advocacy
- Access to the largest expo of home care and hospice products and services
- Inspirational keynote speakers who will challenge you to grow and think about the future of your business – and your life – in new ways
In Seattle, you will
- Connect and network with top suppliers at the industry’s largest home care and hospice Expo through demonstrations and on-floor education
- See nearly 200 vendors representing industry categories including accreditation, technology, benchmarking software, education and training, and recruitment and staffing
- Enjoy incredible meals and entertainers, giveaways, and the chance to win prizes throughout the conference
We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!